6 in 1 Blackjack Guide
6in1 Blackjack is one of the ‘latest’ ways to play online blackjack, and it is more popular than anybody could ever have imagined. So, what is it? How do you play? These questions are going to be asked here!
What is 6in1 Blackjack?
If you know anything about blackjack, then you will know that casinos really do not like to offer the game. Casinos are in the business of making money. If they offer blackjack, they make barely any. This is because the house edge is so minimal. Players, if they are sensible with their bets, should be winning most of the time.
Each year, at various events around the globe, people always try to come up with new ways in which people can play blackjack. Their ideas are designed to help swing the odds a bit further towards the house. Many of these games are picked up by online casino game developers around the world. One such game is 6in1 blackjack.
How does 6in1 Blackjack play?
For the most part, it plays exactly like standard blackjack. You probably know the rules to this, so we are not going to go into them on this page. However, there is a major difference. This difference comes in the form of side bets. There are six potential side bets that you can play. You will need to play one of the side bets (although, to be honest, this is dependent on what software you are using to gamble).
These side bets are:
- Lucky Ladies: you win if you are lucky enough to get one or two queens on your first draw. However, you can also win the lucky ladies side bet if you pull a 21 on the first draw too. We love this bet.
- Buster Blackjack: the dealer excess (i.e. anything over 21) is paid to you.
- Suit ‘em up: if your first draw includes the same suit, then you win. This is actually one of the easier of the side bets to win. We do not play this one that much. We do love to have a bit of a thrill when we are playing blackjack, after all.
- Lucky Lucky: you will win this side bet if you get one of the following on the first draw; 19, 20, or 21. It is pretty difficult to win, but pays out well when you do so we don’t have that many complaints here.
- 21+3: this is a bet for those enjoy poker. It is probably one of the more difficult of the side bets to win when you are playing 6in1 blackjack too. Your potential to win will be based on three card poker. To be honest, you can bet on this if you wish, the computer is going to do all the hard work for you when it comes to working out whether you have won or not. It is a fun bet anyway.
- Perfect Pairs: another easy side bet to win. This pays out if the first cards that you draw are either the same suit or of the same number.
Obviously, while you can bet on all of these side-bets at once, you are not encouraged to do so. You will lose more money than you are winning. Remember; these side bets have been designed to ensure that if one of them wins, the others lose. It is impossible to win on all the side bets.
Our suggestion, if you want to win as much money as possible when you are playing 6in1 blackjack, is to play with standard blackjack strategies (there are plenty of them, no we are not going to cover them on this page), then choose one of the side bets that you like the most and stick with it.
Obviously, you are not going to win every single time when you place one of those side bets, but it is a decent little sweetener if you do, plus it ensures that if you do win, you win so much more than if you were playing standard blackjack.
Looking to play some 6in1 Blackjack?
Luckily for you, our team have been trawling the plethora of casino sites online which offer 6in1 blackjack. We reckon that we have put together a pretty sound list for some of the best places to play online. Check out our favourite casino sites below.
Get up to 50 Free Spins on 1st Deposit
** (No wagering free spins & no max win cap!)**
New eligible UK players only. Select Casino offer on sign-up and deposit. 4 deposits of £10, £20, £50, £100 matched with a bonus cash offer of same value (14 day expiry). 35x real money cash wagering (within 30 days) on eligible games before bonus cash is credited. Spins credited upon deposits; under £50 =10 Spins, £50 or over =25 Spins; on Book of Dead only (3 day expiry, winnings paid in cash). Play Responsibly. 18+ begambleaware.org. Click for full T&C's above.